Greetings from Fullerton, CA.!
As most of you know right now I am in California visiting friends and families. The purpose for visit is to share how and what the Lord is doing in India to extend His kingdom through Vikasitha ministries. In addition, I am seeking prayer and financial partners to help us meet the needs that God has set before us.
Always we acknowledge your cooperation in this faith venture and we are praying for you all. With that in mind, I want to give you an update of what is going on in India in my absence.
Vikasitha Buds are preparing for their school final exams. They finish their school year on 24thof this month, then they get 5 weeks summer holidays. See attached pictures.
Bible College Students finished their second exams by 5th of this month. The students spent three days in fasting and prayer for Summer Children ministry. Following their fast, each student completed their VBS Teachers Training program. This year we are able to send 44 teachers from our bible school. They, along with another 40+ teachers are expected to reach about 4,000 children this summer in various locations. Classes will be from April 25 – May 12, 2013. Now, all the students are preparing their lessons to teach. See attached pictures.
Please pray for wisdom, safety and protection from sun heat and humidity. Right now, it is 104 F. degrees heat and it increases. May is the hottest month. Last year it went up to 121 F.
Our Pastors in different regions are busy in conducting Gospel Meetings in their own towns and villages. Pray for great harvest of souls without any oppositions or troubles.
I want to ask you to consider and pray seriously about some of our ministry needs:
- Painting of Boys and Bible school Building (Malori Aslan’s Place) before it gets more damage. You can see the pictures enclosed. Estimated cost $10,000+ USD.
- We have a great need for 3 motor bicycles for gospel work. Each motor bicycle costs $1,100 USD.
- We have an urgent and desperate need for 2 generators for our 2 buildings. We experience daily power cuts and children & students are suffering terribly. We made an inquiry, each one costs $3,900 USD.
- Regular / monthly on going ministry needs such as children home, widows support, Bible school and pastors supports.
- Surekha’s health and godly wisdom for her and her team to oversee all the ministries in my absence.
[ez_btn color=”orange” url=”\donate”]Donate [/ez_btn]
Please continue to pray for my travels in the US and my visit is fruitful to face the numerous challenges in the ministry in India.
In the work that counts,
Your Indian missionary brother
The Lord has been so gracious to all of us at Vikasitha family in this new year 2013. Qualitative and quantitative growth in different ministry activities is so visible. Always we acknowledge your faithful prayers and finances for this ministry.
The Lord gave number of opportunities to reach the people with the gospel and strengthen the believers in past two months. As a team we traveled a lot. It did get a little tiring, but it is for a good cause after all. Besides, I found a great health supplement that I have been taking. It works quite well for me, it makes me feel a lot more energetic throughout the day. It is called Kratommasters if you would like to test it for yourself.
Our graduates are doing amazing ministry. We dedicated one of our alumni Church on Feb. 5th.
I asked all our pastors to come with families to spend in prayer. We enjoyed the Lord’s presence in a special way. Our spirits were renewed and challenged for the minister in many ways.
On Feb.15 one of our vikasitha pastor got married. They both are our graduates and working in an unreached people group area.
I am so excited that very soon I going to most of you and share in a personal way what the Lord is doing here. March 24th I leave here and reach Fullerton on 25th noon. Please do pray for my travels and as I prepare our team for my absence here.
Here is my itinerary:
- 25th – Arrive at LAX airport
- 31st – Easter Sunday at Mosaic church in Pomona.
- 7th – CICC La Puenta, CA
- 14th – Mosaic church, Whittier, CA
- 23rd – Leave for Colorado
- 28th – Montrose Nations Fellowship
tims u-pb dating May
- 4th – Travel to CA
- 5th – Monterrey Trinity Church
- 12th – New Heart Community Church, La Mirada
- More Info 4th – Depart for India
In the work that counts,
Your Indian brother Steeven Veerapaneni
Dear beloved brothers and sisters,
Loving greetings from Vikasitha family, India! We wish all our faithful prayer partners and financial supporters a Very Blessed New Year 2013. We haven praying for you and your families.
A brief update…….
The Lord has been so gracious and faithful in keeping His word and using us in different ways in reaching people and touching their lives for Him.
Women (Pastors’ wives) conference (July 17 – 20) in Vijayawada left a great impact on many women and they all see and experience considerable changes in what they do for the Lord. About 330 attended. Still we are receiving number of phone calls from pastors. Through this we got invitations from 2 different areas to conduct Women conferences. One we did in August 22 – 24 and other inn October 16 and 17. In each places 70 – 80 attended. At that time we also conducted night gospel meetings.
In December we took a picture of Bible college faculty and students picture. Now 8 faculty teaching 50 trainee harvesters. This is the place where they clearly see the vision of ‘unreached and hard to reach people groups and areas’, equip themselves and go out with a great burden. Find attached picture.
In November and December months many gave their lives to the Lord through our pastors’ hard labour and fulfilled the Lord’s Word in their lives by taking water baptism. About 50 were baptized in different places. I baptized 9 on 27th of December. Picture attached.
The church facility that they have been using was so tight to hold the people so they built big one. Picture attached.
The Lord in a wonderful way provided Christmas dresses for all the Vikasitha buds. We thought that this year we may not be able to buy new cloths to them because of our financial situation. Brother Mark Smith took an initiative and raised funds for them. All were so happy and our special thanks to all who took part in this project.
We appreciate you all very much for standing with us and helping us in the past years. Please do continue to pray and support us more. Sometimes we are facing the struggle in meeting the needs of widows and children. You little regular financial help will do so much here.
Please contact Brother Mark Smith at 714 – 321 – 9888 and visit www.aslansarmy.com for more details.
Also you can contact me through e-mail email@example.com or 011-91-9848074663.
Let us do something that lasts long for the Lord together.
In Him and for His glory,
Your Indian brother Steeven Veerapaneni for all
Vikasitha family greets you all from India!
Dear beloved faithful prayer partners and financial supporters,
It’s been almost six months since you heard from us. The Lord led and fed us through His unfailing love and faithfulness. We are thankful to you and proud of you for being part of this tremendous, long-lasting and life-changing ministry that He is doing here in India!
je contacte site de rencontres Summer Gospel Ministry (April 09 – June 09, 2012): Right after we closed our Bible college for summer vacation we started this nine full weeks ministry. We were able to cover 9 different districts and travelled 8,300 kms. Almost every day we distributed gospel tracts, conducted night open-air meetings and during the day, we did house visitations and believers gatherings. Many experienced the healing touch of the Lord, receiving Jesus as their Savior, strengthened in their spiritual lives and baptized. We have seen a great spiritual awakening in unreached people group areas. Pictures # 1 – 5
http://www.mylifept.com/?refriwerator=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-trading-software&509=d9 binäre optionen trading software Children Ministry / Vacation Bible school (April 22 – May 05): This year we sent 40 of our Bible school students as teachers for this big event. This was a God given opportunity for our students to learn how to reach children for the Lord. We ministered to more than 2,700 children.
Discover More Children’s Home (Blossoming Buds Ministry): After six weeks of summer vacation, the Buds returned from their relatives and started their school year on June 7th. Now we have 41 Buds (20 boys and 21 girls). This year we added one girl in junior college. The Buds are growing and we are facing many challenges in raising them with good moral and spiritual values. Surekha spends lot of her time in counselling them.
site de rencontres pour veuves Vikasitha Philanthropists / Pastors: 29 are working in 13 different districts. We see tremendous growth in their work. In spite of financial struggles all are working faithfully. Every month different district pastors get together for one or two days in one of the pastor’s place for prayer and accountability. Pictures # 10, 11
site de rencontre en rci Medical ministry through our ‘Living Water Health Care Centre’: It is a great blessing to our children and local community. As the Lord provides we give free consultancy and medicines. Periodically, local doctors come to help us.
Training Harvesters (Bible college ministry): On April 26, the students who finished 2-year training program went into the field. Ten years ago, in 2002 we started this ministry and more than 400 who finished training went out into ministry. The Lord has given our Bible College a good reputation. Now we have 54 young men and women where many institutions are struggling to get students.
Vanitha (Ladies) Self-Help Centres: We are operating 5 centres in 5 different districts. We provide training in different skills to earn their living as well as a blessing to their communities. We appointed well trained instructor. This is a great means to ’share the Love and show the Light’ which is our motto.
Widows and Old Aged people ministry: They stay in their own places but financially every month we support them. We support 39 with $ 8 USD and yearly with a special gift (blankets or sarees) and some time we provide for their medical needs.
Women (Pastors’ wives) conference (July 17 – 20): Six years ago God laid a burden in Surekha’s heart to strengthen pastors wives. Since 2010, we seriously starteded to pray and plan. The Lord wonderfully sent 3 experienced women of God (who have great hearts for pastors’ wives) and one sister, an excellent musician from Mosaic, LA. This was exclusively for pastors’ wives and also it was a state wide conference. 318 were registered and few others from local area attended. What a tremendous impact we were able to leave on God’s servants. Our heart desire and prayer was that women who participated should go back to their places and conduct same kind of conferences (district wide) for their own area pastors’ wives. By faith we promised that when they hold our conferences women from here will come and encourage them.
We are already seeing the fruit. The first conference was held on August 22 – 24 in Nellore district (7 hours from Vijayawada). We conducted three nights of gospel meetings, two days women meetings, one youth gathering and one leadership meeting for pastors. Conveners testified that in the past two decades they have not seen such a revival in that area which they experienced during these meetings. The Lord mightily anointed our team and used us for His glory. All the glory goes to the Lord! The second conference was held in Vizainagaram district (one night journey from Vijayawada) on October 16 and 17. During the day time sessions for pastors’ wives and nights gospel meeting for local communities. Our team leaves on 15th, Monday night. Few other district people are planning to hold conferences in their areas. Our goal is to see this as a movement in our state of Andhra Pradesh.
Urgent Donations Needed!
Dear beloved brothers and sisters, I want to put a request before you to consider and pray. Please come, see and experience what the Lord is doing and how much work is going on here with your investment of faithful prayers and valuable finances. I am not a person who gives each and every detail, especially in figures. So much of quality work is being done so far. We want to prove ourselves as good stewards before the Lord and people.
Our Indian economy is very bad. In the past 2 months cooking gas, petrol, diesel and electricity charges have gone so high and this effect was on many other necessities. Our financial position at Vikasitha ministries is not good at all this year. We are struggling a lot. Every month we need about $ 6,500 USD to run all these ministries. What we receive is hardly 65% of what we need whether from USA or local supporters. We need little more than $ 10,000 USD to make up the difference or to pay pending bills. We appreciate your consideration in this regard. Please lift us up in your prayers.
All donations are tax deductable. If you would like to make a donation, you may write a check to “Aslan’s Army” and at memo write gift to Vikasitha and send it to:
Mark Smith, Aslan’s Army, 3510 Fairmont Blvd., Yorba Linda, CA. 92886 www: aslansarmy.com
In Him and for His Glory,
Your Indian Brother for all
Dear brother Mark and Cindy,
Thank you very much for your e-mail. Friday night we came back home after a week of gospel tour. Thank you very much for all what you are doing regarding Vikasitha ministry. I am sending News Update and pictures. Some pictures you have seen before and others are not. I am e-mailing the same News Update and pictures to all the e-mail IDs I have.
5th early morning I am taking a 15 members team to visit 5 of our Vikasitha pastors. In one place Church dedication and gospel meetings. In another 4 places Baptisms and gospel meetings. We are going to travel more than 1100 miles this time and come back on 20th. Please do pray for the programs. Surekha also joining with us.
In Him who called us to serve,
p.s.: News Update.
Dear beloved brothers and sisters,
Loving greetings from Vikasitha family, India!
The Lord is so good and gracious and has been helping us to carry on all types of ministries He entrusted to us though sometimes we find difficult situations regarding finances. Visibly we see lot of growth in each area of Vikasitha ministries. We greatly appreciate all of you who have supported us financially and in prayer.
I would like to update what the Lord has done since August.
1) August 03 – 06 Pastors’ seminar in Vijayawada : It is a milestone in our ministry. 322 pastors from all 23 districts of our state, Andhra Pradesh participated and it was beyond our expectations. Bringing pastors from all 23 districts and introducing to each other and having fellowship was a great adventurous one. A team from Mosaic, L.A. and our Bible school faculty shared the Word. Results are so powerful. After this event number of pastors’ fellowships from different areas invited us to come to their places and strengthen their pastors. (Find Pictures # 1 – 5)
2) Vanitha (ladies) Self Help Center Ministry is expanding. On September 17th we started our 4th center in Dharmapuri about 560 kilometers from Vijayawada (picture # 6). We bought 2 sewing machines and necessary equipment. Our Bible school alumni couple are in charge of this center. These centers are great resources to reach many for the Lord. In August 3 – 5 Mosaic team gave special training in designing and tie and dye in Huzurnagar center. It was a great investment in that area (Pictures # 7 – 9).
3) Vikasitha (Blossoming Buds) Children Home : This year we have 35 buds (20 girls and 15 boys) and it is really amazing to watch how they blossom physically, mentally. morally and spiritually. They are so good in studies ( picture # 10, 11).
4) Bible School Ministry : Right now we have 50 students in training. Due to financial problems we thought of postpone this year( 7th batch) graduation to next year. This year graduates are already in the field working for the Lord in different areas (Picture # 12).
5) We are able to support and bless 39 widows on regular monthly basis and all of them stay in their own places and homes. In the month of January 2011 we want to buy for them new Sarees (dress) to present.
6) Pastors and Church ministry : 28 pastors are ministering in 13 different districts (Counties). We see Lord’s mighty hand on their efforts and there is qualitative as well as quantitative growth. Some are able to buy small piece of land and construct prayer houses by their own efforts which is a good sign. Pictures # 13, 14.
7) Living Water Health Care Center (our Medical Clinic): Through this medical ministry we are able to serve our buds, Bible school students as well as local community. Mosaic team brought lot of medicine in August. Pictures # 15, 16.
Personally I would like to thank you all for your partnership and want you to know just because of your support we are able to do so much for the Lord. Please do continue to stand alongside of us. I request you all to consider the following special needs and ask the Lord to make an end-of-year donation or on regular basis for monthly maintenance to operate on going ministries. All donations are tax deductable.
1) Christmas dress for all 35 blossoming Buds. Costs about $ 830 USD
2) Sarees (dress) for 39 widows. Costs $ 400 USD
3) Yearly (Christmas) gift to teaching and non-teaching staff to encourage them. We need $750 USD to meet this need.
4) Bible School building 3rd floor tiles flooring. Almost for the last 5 years we are using it without tiles and now we see high for damage to slab if we leave for long time without tiles. It is a major project. Almost 5,000 Square ft. tiles and costs $ 9,200 USD. including fixing charges. (Floor pictures # 17 and 18).
If you would like to make a donation, you may write a check to “Aslan’s Army” and at memo write gift to Vikasitha and send it to:
Mark Smith, Aslan’s Army, 3510 Fairmont Blvd., Yorba Linda, CA. 92886 www: aslansarmy.com
If you use Skype, my Id.: steeven.v.india You can give me your Skype ID.
or search on Facebook: firstname.lastname@example.org
With much love and prayers,
Your Indian brother Steeven Veerapaneni
Dear beloved friends and faithful ministry partners,
We always acknowledge and thankful for your continued prayers of us as well as your financial partnership. It will bring a great joy and blessing to you to know what the Lord is accomplishing through your partnership.
Vikasitha Buds (Children) Home: In June we accepted few more orphan Children and now have 35 Buds with us (21girls and 14 boys). Their school year for 2009 – ’10 started on June 8th. They are very excellent in all aspects. Growing in the Lord and discipline, very creative and achieving top ranks in their studies (except 3 all get A and A++).
Bible College (training harvesters): Right now we have 68 young men and women (39 in1st yr., 19 in 2nd yr. and 10 in 3rd year training program). They have come from 14 different districts of our state Andhra Pradesh. We started Current school year on June 12th and ends on 10th of April, 2010. We are providing quality and holistic training to them. Every year we are able to send about 30 harvesters into the needy fields. 9 faculty members are teaching them.
On September 30th we held Graduation Ceremony for 5th and 6th batch graduates. It was a great blessing to see 65 graduates receiving their certificates. Around 600 people (graduates relatives, friends and pastors) attended. It rained heavily that evening but because of our huge Malori Aslan’s Place facility program was not disturbed. Thank God for the MAP building! See Graduation Pictures # 1 – 6.
Vikasitha Pastors: Now we are supporting 27 pastors who are ministering in 12 districts. Except 2 all are married and have children. On September 30th after graduation ceremony we ordained 10 of our pastors as full pledged ministers who proved themselves well and been working with us since 2002. It is another milestone in Vikasitha ministries. Pastor’s Ordination pictures # 1 & 2. In the last 6 months 5 new house Churches are newly planted.
Highlights of some of the miracles in our pastors’ ministry:
• The Lord wonderfully healed 2 HIV / AIDS patients in 2 places. One, husband and wife suffering from HIV started to come to Church. After few weeks husband died but wife’s faith was so strong. Pastor and whole Church took it as a challenge and prayed earnestly. Now she is healed. Lost hair started to grow again on her head and now she carries vegetable basket on head, goes on to streets selling for her and children’s living. She took baptism and faithful to the Lord and gives witness wherever she goes.
• Second, another lady who had AIDS in another place was healed, works very hard and I am the eyewitness to this miracle.
• Persons who were possessed by devils are delivered now. A girl who suffered with blisters and boils for more than 5 years. After weeks of prayer devil clearly explained the cause and left the girl and now she is totally healed. Another man who used to get up from bed after midnight, wander in the streets and suffered sleepless night for some years received deliverance just because of fervent prayers. Barren women who conceived children. One is after 19 years and another 22 years of their marriage. The Lord visited them as He promised and now they are so thankful to the Lord and come to churches regularly as living witnesses. All these miracles happened after doctors gave up the hope. A building mason who experienced phenomenal healing. One day at work his shoulder was dislocated and faced serious nervous problems. Suffered more than 3 years and visited famous corporate hospitals and doctors. No healing, no professional work and all his money gone. He heard about Jesus and came to our Vikasitha pastor. Pastor and Church members fasted and prayed for seven consecutive weeks with immovable faith. The Lord touched him and he is completely healed. Now, a man who was totally disable to work for more than 3 years constructed a Church when our Vikasitha pastor wanted to build nearby his village and I am going with a team to that area for 3 days and dedicate that Church on 6th of November. Praise the Lord!
Drought and Floods: This year is the year of natural calamities to our state which has very bad results on our finances. One, drought due to lack of monsoon rains in the months of June, July and August. Second, heavy floods and no one has seen these terrible floods in the past 106 years of history. About hundred people died, thousands of houses and crops in millions of acres were damaged. In Vijayawada some of our OUDHARYAM( old age and widows support program) beneficiaries homes were under water for 4 days and they lost almost every thing. Houses are in very bad condition. We want to help them possible way. Pastor Moshe’s Church is on bank of Krishna river and all of his believers families live there. These families suffered from flood. We promised them to give provisions for a week. We estimated these extra expenses as around $ 2000 USD. We need your helping hand in this regard. See flood pictures # 1 – 3.
Living Water Health Care Center: Our long term goal is to enlighten our community (society) with the Gospel. We have been praying for many years to reach the unreached with the health care wing in our ministries. In the first week of August when a team from Mosaic, LA came to help us in the ministry, with the encouragement and prayers of that team we started ‘Living Water Health Care Center’. We are getting different doctors who want to help us voluntarily. It is a great blessing to our buds (orphan children) and Bible college students. Living Water Pictures # 1 & 2 Team took First Aid and Health Care classes.
Mosaic Team also worked with Vanitha (Ladies) Self Help Centers. Ladies learned many creative ways to develop their skills and products. Ex. Quilting . See Quilt picture. Team taught many spiritual lessons and imputed missions spirit into students lives.
Other Ministry Activities: I gave water Baptism to 11 persons from local Church ministry. Baptisms Picture attached. Every month we are supporting 36 widows. Ladies Self Help Centers are great assets to reach the unreached groups with gospel.
Dear brothers and sisters, I humbly request you to strengthen us continuously in our ministry. Through your prayers and financial partnership we together can bring a great difference in many people’s lives here in India. The dear Lord will fill your hearts with His joy as you allow Him to use your lives to extend His kingdom.
When the Lord leads you to send financial support write a check on Aslan’s Army and make a note that this is for vikasitha minstries.
Mail it to: Aslan’s Army, 3510 Fairmont Blvd., Yorba Linda, CA. 92886.
Aslan’s Army will provide you a U.S. tax receipt for any donations. Any information contact brother Mark Smith. E-mail Id : email@example.com
In Him and for His glory, Your Indian brother Steeven Veerapaneni for all