Greetings from Fullerton, CA.!
As most of you know right now I am in California visiting friends and families. The purpose for visit is to share how and what the Lord is doing in India to extend His kingdom through Vikasitha ministries. In addition, I am seeking prayer and financial partners to help us meet the needs that God has set before us.
Always we acknowledge your cooperation in this faith venture and we are praying for you all. With that in mind, I want to give you an update of what is going on in India in my absence.
Vikasitha Buds are preparing for their school final exams. They finish their school year on 24thof this month, then they get 5 weeks summer holidays. See attached pictures.
Bible College Students finished their second exams by 5th of this month. The students spent three days in fasting and prayer for Summer Children ministry. Following their fast, each student completed their VBS Teachers Training program. This year we are able to send 44 teachers from our bible school. They, along with another 40+ teachers are expected to reach about 4,000 children this summer in various locations. Classes will be from April 25 – May 12, 2013. Now, all the students are preparing their lessons to teach. See attached pictures.
Please pray for wisdom, safety and protection from sun heat and humidity. Right now, it is 104 F. degrees heat and it increases. May is the hottest month. Last year it went up to 121 F.
Our Pastors in different regions are busy in conducting Gospel Meetings in their own towns and villages. Pray for great harvest of souls without any oppositions or troubles.
I want to ask you to consider and pray seriously about some of our ministry needs:
- Painting of Boys and Bible school Building (Malori Aslan’s Place) before it gets more damage. You can see the pictures enclosed. Estimated cost $10,000+ USD.
- We have a great need for 3 motor bicycles for gospel work. Each motor bicycle costs $1,100 USD.
- We have an urgent and desperate need for 2 generators for our 2 buildings. We experience daily power cuts and children & students are suffering terribly. We made an inquiry, each one costs $3,900 USD.
- Regular / monthly on going ministry needs such as children home, widows support, Bible school and pastors supports.
- Surekha’s health and godly wisdom for her and her team to oversee all the ministries in my absence.
Please continue to pray for my travels in the US and my visit is fruitful to face the numerous challenges in the ministry in India.
In the work that counts,
Your Indian missionary brother